One of the most important areas to understand on home insurance policies is the gaps in coverage, or exclusions on your homeowners policy.  There are several that you may not be aware of.  Even if your homeowners insurance policy is written on an HO-3 form which covers replacement value on an all-risk basis, there are certain exclusions that you may be unaware of.  We will discuss some of the most common insurance gaps.