A lot of people don’t realize that they need commercial auto insurance until it’s too late. If you are using your vehicle for business purposes and you are in an accident, your personal insurance policy may deny your coverage. We represent multiple insurance companies that write commercial auto insurance in Charlotte and throughout NC and SC. Once we discuss your insurance needs we can provide you a quote from multiple insurance carriers allowing us to find your best insurance rate.
We can provide commercial insurance for contractors, trucking, towing, church vans, taxi cab, food vendors, and many others. Turnaround time on these types of quotes is generally done in the same day because we realize that you may have a contract that requires a certificate of insurance and you need it fast. For a quote on some of the best rates for NC and SC business auto insurance please contact us at (704) 494-9495. We are standing by ready to give you exceptional service and insurance rates.
Commercial Auto Business Types We Can Insure
- Dump Trucks
- Auto Haulers
- Food Trucks
- Freight Forwarders
- Taxis and Limousines
- Package Delivery
- Many more
Commercial Auto Coverage Types
- Liability– Liability covers bodily injury and property damage coverage to anyone that you hit.
- Comprehensive– This coverage type covers non-collision related losses that cover things like weather losses, animals, theft, etc.
- Collision– Anything that you collide with or collides with you is covered under this type.
- Cargo Liability– Cargo coverage pays for any loss to the items you are hauling or transporting.
- General Liability– This coverage extends liability to anything outside of the the actual driving of the vehicle, like in loading or unloading vehicles.
- Uninsured Motorist– This coverage type will cover you if another driver hits you and is not insured.
- Medical Payments– Any damages to drivers or passengers in your vehicle will be covered up to the medical payments limit you choose.
- Any Auto– This endorsement covers any auto you would use in your business. This includes owned auto, hired autos and non-owned autos.
- Hired Auto– Hired auto coverage picks up coverage on a vehicle you may be renting temporarily.
- Non-owned Auto– Non-owned auto liability covers any employees that would be driving their own cars for your business.
- Rental Reimbursement– This coverage type covers the cost of a temporary vehicle, up to the chosen limit requested, while you are unable to use your covered vehicle.
- Towing and Labor– This endorsement will cover the cost of towing your vehicle and any other labor costs while stranded up to the limits chosen.